Northern Virginia magazine recognizes Children's National Hospital physicians as "Top Doctors" in 25 specialties.
Get to know Shaw Metro
- Well and sick visits
- Managing chronic conditions, including asthma
- Care for children with special needs
- Adolescent health care
- Hearing and vision screening
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Newborn exams
- WIC-special supplemental food program
- Behavioral problems
- School and learning problems
All Children’s National primary care practices in Washington, D.C., and Maryland have received National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition. This nationally recognized designation reflects our commitment to patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
Love this place & the staff.”
Rise and Shine
Keep Your Kids Healthy and Happy
At what ages do kids get vaccinations?
Keeping track of immunizations can be difficult. Our helpful chart illustrates the approximate schedule of recommended vaccines for each age group.