Children's National accepts Medicaid and most private health plans. We offer a variety of payment plan options for families of all economic levels.
Some of the insurance plans listed below cover the full scope of services provided by Children’s National primary care. Others cover a smaller selection of services. If you are not sure if the healthcare services provided to your child will be covered by your insurance plan, please contact your insurance provider to find out what is covered.
Commercial Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Virginia
- Beech Street (includes Viant)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare (Humana)
- Cigna Healthcare of the Mid Atlantic (includes Great West Healthcare)
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- Coventry National PPOFirst Health (owned by Coventry)
- GMC HealthcareInforMed (owned by Conifer Health Solutions)
- Kaiser PermanenteMultiplan/Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- UnitedHealthcare (All except Medicare)
Military Health System Plans
- Tricare HealthNet Federal Services