What you need to know about COVID-19
You (and your kids) probably have a ton of questions about coronavirus (COVID-19), which is why we've compiled what you need to know about the virus and how you can protect your family.
Children’s National Hospital has implemented strategies to limit the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community. As a precaution to protect our patients, families and staff, we are following the recommendations from the CDC. Learn more about what we’re doing to help you and your family during the pandemic:
- Our COVID-19 resources section explains what you can do if your child may have been exposed to COVID-19, how to get your child tested and how to contact our COVID-19 hotline to get answers to your general questions about the virus.
- Our primary care resources discuss how our locations are working to keep your family safe, provide parenting webinars to help you during this challenging time and offer resources that may be available to you in the community.
- If your child is a patient at our Children’s National Pediatricians & Associates locations, view our COVID-19 FAQs.
- We have updated our family and caregiver policy in an effort to limit the potential spread of COVID-19.
- Our parenting blog, Rise and Shine, includes a coronavirus resource hub that has answers to your kids' frequently asked questions, suggestions and tips for managing discussion about the virus and what to do if your child tests positive for COVID-19.