COVID-19 Update:Learn where you can get your child vaccinated, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
Be the CEO of Your Own Career
In the current academic medicine environment, pediatric faculty members may face challenges in effectively managing their careers. Since every faculty member’s career progresses at a different pace, appropriate guidance is necessary for each individual to be successful. This presentation is designed to assist attendees to develop academic medicine career building skills and employ strategic thinking about their own career development.
- Receive practical advice to support advancement in academic ranks and leadership engagement;
- Be aware of requirements for academic promotion and acquire tools to achieve promotion;
- Learn to identify key mentors and sponsors; Discuss time management, organizational skills, and work/life integration;
- Examine the importance of strategic planning of one's own career trajectory;
- Identify pitfalls to avoid career stasis/derailment.
Make an Appointment
Share your birthday with a child. Celebrate your life, and give a chance to someone who desperately wants to have as many as you.
Make it happen