COVID-19 Update:Learn where you can get your child vaccinated, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
The Conway Chair Conversation: Is it Possible to Protect the Sleep of Hospitalized Children?
Join the Conway Chair scholars and panelists as they discuss the topic of protecting the sleep of hospitalized children.
- Nathan Dean, M.D.: Can We Protect Sleep in the PICU?
- Pamela S. Hinds, RN, Ph.D., FAAN: Can We Protect Sleep in the BMT unit?
- Val Rogers: Can We Tell if We Have Protected Patients’ Sleep?
- Jurran Wilson: Can We Tell From Documentation if We Have Protected Patients’ Sleep?
- Daniel Lewin, Ph.D.: Does it Matter if Sleep for Children and Adolescents is Protected? Do Hospital Schedules Allow Us to Do This?
About the Expert
Nathan Dean, MD
Medical Director, PICU
Critical Care Specialist
Pamela S. Hinds, RN, Ph.D., FAAN
The William and Joanne Conway Chair in Nursing Research
Executive Director, Nursing Science, Professional Practice and Quality Outcomes
Pediatrics Professor, George Washington University
Make an Appointment
Share your birthday with a child. Celebrate your life, and give a chance to someone who desperately wants to have as many as you.
Make it happen