Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Are You Ready to Go?
When we are all wearing our masks at Children's National Hospital, we are all ready to go!
How to properly put on (don) your mask:
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before donning mask.
- Hang one of the elastic bands behind each ear while stretching the mask across your face.
- Pull on the upper and lower parts of the mask at the same time unfolding the mask to fully cover your nose and chin.
- Press the upper edge of the mask to the bridge of your nose and cheeks to achieve a secure fit.
- Ensure the bottom and sides of the masks are sealed against your jaw and face.
Make an Appointment
Share your birthday with a child. Celebrate your life, and give a chance to someone who desperately wants to have as many as you.
Make it happen