1. Thank you for asking me questions, listening to my answers, discussing options together
- And for answering the many questions I ask of you.
2. Thank you for brushing your teeth in the mornings
3. Thank you parents, for letting your teens talk with me in private
- I always encourage them to share with you what we discuss.
4. Thank you for asking for refills before
your medications run out
- And for using inhalers with spacers.
5. Thank you for understanding how important vaccinations are for your children
- And for getting your own influenza and pertussis vaccines, as parents.
6. Thank you for modeling healthy behaviors
- Reading, minimizing screen time, drinking water, and getting exercise every day. Together.
7. Thank you for letting medical students and residents learn pediatrics.
- You are their teachers too.
8. Thank you for quitting smoking.
9. Thank you mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, grandparents, great grandparents, neighbors, and cousins for caring about the children you bring to the pediatrician.
10. Thank you for inspiring me to grow and learn with you
- So we can all be as healthy as possible on this journey.