1. Thank you for asking me questions, listening to my answers, discussing options together
2. Thank you for brushing your teeth in the mornings
3. Thank you parents, for letting your teens talk with me in private
4. Thank you for asking for refills BEFORE your medications run out.
5. Thank you for understanding how important vaccinations are for your children
6.Thank you for modeling healthy behaviors
7. Thank you for letting medical students and residents learn pediatrics.
8. Thank you for quitting smoking.
9. Thank you mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, grandparents, great grandparents, neighbors, and cousins for caring about the children you bring to the pediatrician.
10. Thank you for inspiring me to grow and learn with youWhat do you give thanks for, along this pediatric, health, educational journey?