Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Gluten-Free Peppermint Patties
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon peppermint oil
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine coconut oil, agave and peppermint oil, mixing with a spoon.
- Smash clumps of coconut oil against the side of bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Freeze mixture for a few minutes until it starts to harden, then remove from freezer.
- Use an ice cream scoop to measure out little balls onto a wax paper-lined plate.
- Place the plate in the freezer to firm up the mint balls. When they are firm, remove from the freezer.
- Squish balls down into flat little patties on wax paper.
- Heat the chocolate chips in a bowl until melted.
- Dip the patties into the melted chocolate with a spoon.
Place the patties on wax paper to harden for about 10 minutes.
Find Blogs by Author