COVID-19 Update:Learn where you can get your child vaccinated, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
Are You Ready to Go?
When we are all wearing our masks at Children's National Hospital, we are all ready to go!
How to properly put on (don) your mask:
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before donning mask.
- Hang one of the elastic bands behind each ear while stretching the mask across your face.
- Pull on the upper and lower parts of the mask at the same time unfolding the mask to fully cover your nose and chin.
- Press the upper edge of the mask to the bridge of your nose and cheeks to achieve a secure fit.
- Ensure the bottom and sides of the masks are sealed against your jaw and face.
Make an Appointment
Share your birthday with a child. Celebrate your life, and give a chance to someone who desperately wants to have as many as you.
Make it happen