COVID-19 Update:Learn where you can get your child vaccinated, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
The HSC Health Care System
Speech and Language Therapy
Program Type: Inpatient and Outpatient
Our speech-language team includes qualified professionals who use fun and creative ways to teach children to understand and communicate with the world around them.
Many children who receive speech and language therapy also need feeding and nutrition support. Learn more about our feeding and nutrition services.
Our speech-language team teaches your child to:
- Pronounce words and make sentences correctly
- Understand and use basic concepts such as colors, sizes, numbers and places
- Ask and understand questions
- Help with stuttering and voice issues
- Eat and swallow safely
- Use other ways to communicate
We offer speech and language therapy services at:
To schedule an appointment, call 202-635-5580 weekdays.
How to Get Medical Services and Therapy
Learn how you can get Medical Services and Therapy at the HSC Pediatric Center.