We do a complete evaluation to determine what orthotics are best for your child’s needs and take measurements to ensure proper fit. Once we’ve created the device, we make adjustments to ensure it functions properly and follow up regularly. As your child grows, we work with you to adjust the fit and make new devices as needed. We can evaluate your child for:
- Foot, knee and leg orthotics — AFOs, SMOs, foot orthotics, HKAFOs, knee extension splints, dynamic movement orthosis, socks, and adapted shoes
- Hand, elbow and arm orthotics — Elbow extension splint, hand splints, benik soft splints, dynamic movement orthosis gloves
- Trunk orthotics — Thoraco lumbar sacral orthosis, neoprene trunk supports, dynamic movement orthosis.
We also provide:
- Family training — We train you and any family and friends who care for your child to use and maintain the orthotics.
- Follow-up services — We encourage you to return to our equipment clinic for fitting as your child grows and his or her needs change