COVID-19 Update:Learn where you can get your child vaccinated, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
The HSC Health Care System
Program Type: Inpatient and Outpatient
Occupational therapy helps your child with daily activities like feeding, dressing and playing. We use fun and creative ways to increase your child’s strength and coordination for tasks at home, school or play. Our therapists will create a plan designed for your child that focuses on one-on-one activities to improve quality of life.
- Self care skills, such as feeding, dressing and grooming
- Hand strengthening and coordination skills needed for activities like coloring, buttoning, using food utensils, and more
- Improved posture, balance and coordination
- Better understanding of the sounds, signs and other movements around them
- Adaptive equipment and assistive technology recommendations and training
We offer occupational therapy services at:
To schedule an appointment at either location, call 202-635-5580 weekdays.
How to Get Medical Services and Therapy
Learn how you can get Medical Services and Therapy at the HSC Pediatric Center.