Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
The HSC Health Care System
HSC Summer Camp Guide
Summer Camp Options for Children with Disabilities and Special Needs
At The HSC Health Care System, we recognize the difficulties families may face when looking for a summer camp for your child with special needs or complex medical conditions. This list is intended to be a guide but does not apply to all medical conditions. For more information on dates, requirements, and costs, please contact the individual camp directly.
At camp, children can:
- Meet and make friends with others just like them.
- Challenge themselves in a safe and supportive environment.
- Build self-confidence through a sense of achievement.
- Have fun while staying active and learning healthy habits.
For camp options for your child with special needs, check out:
- Brainy Camps of Children’s National provides camp experiences for children, teenagers, and young adults with Down syndrome, Epilepsy, High Functioning Autism, Tourette syndrome, and more.
Summer Camp Guides for Children with Special Needs
Program continuation may differ due to COVID-19. Please reach out to the program administrator for further updates.