Locations: Main hospital, Annapolis Outpatient Center, Friendship Heights Outpatient Center, Howard County Outpatient Center, Laurel Outpatient Center, Montgomery County Outpatient Center
Ages served: 0-21
- Evaluation for global developmental delay (children under 6 years of age) — medical evaluation, developmental assessment
- ADHD evaluation and treatment
- Academic underachievement evaluation
- Disruptive behavior disorders evaluation
- Intellectual disability evaluation
- Screening tests for autism
- Evaluation for speech language delay
Note: For all these evaluations, we generally do screening tests — we do not do IQ testing. Our screening tools vary and they are helpful for cognitive problems, mental problems and autism.
- Insurance accepted: AmeriHealth, HSCSN, Amerigroup, Trusted and FFS. All insurance options under the CNHS umbrella are also accepted.
- Wait time: Three - six months
- Information for referral: Reason for referral, copies of previous testing from school or privately, ADHD rating scales, early Intervention reports
- How to refer and schedule: Call the direct line at 202-476-5764 or contact the clinic directly. Sheikh Zayed: 202-476-3508; Annapolis Outpatient Center: 410-266-6582; Friendship Heights: 202-895-3860; Howard County: 301-847-2900; Laurel: 240-568-7000; Rockville Outpatient Center: 301-765-5400.