Children's National Hospital is conducting webinars in an effort to share updates and answer questions on the evolving concerns surrounding COVID-19.
Return to School Webinar Series for Providers
Navigating the Next Normal: Helping schools safely reopen, monitor and adapt throughout the pandemic.
At Children's National Hospital, we care about kids’ health. As parents and schools grapple with the difficult decision on how and whether to bring kids back into the classroom, we understand that primary care pediatricians are going to be on the front lines of offering advice and gatekeeping for schools. We are here to help.
We are compiling the latest guidance, sharing our experience and tapping our experts to help you understand how to keep kids safe, healthy and engaged as stay-at-home restrictions lift.
All webinars are held bi-weekly on Fridays at 11:30 am unless otherwise noted:
- July 17, 2020 - Bringing Staff Back to School & Caring for Your Workforce: Lessons Learned from the Children’s National Hospital Experience
- July 31, 2020 - The First Day of School: What to Expect & How to Prepare
- Aug 14, 2020 - Dr. Bear Is In: What Do the Tests Really Mean?
- Aug 28, 2020 - What Schools Need to Know About Racism and Child Health
- Sept 11, 2020 - Meeting Student Needs: Viewing the Return to School Through a Developmental Lens
- Oct 2, 2020 - How Will We Manage Flu Season and COVID-19?
COVID-19 Town Halls for Providers
Children's National Hospital and Pediatric Health Network invite you to join a series of town hall meetings which include COVID-19 updates, specialist presentations and a Q&A portion. These meetings will be scheduled for one hour and will occur every two weeks beginning on April 28, 2020 at noon. These are not for CME credit.
Topics covered each week will include:
- An update on the Children’s National response to COVID-19
- Pediatric COVID-19 news
- An Infectious Diseases overview of the COVID-19 pandemic in the region, the country and the world
- A specialty presentation focused on shared learning relevant to primary care
- Q&As from participants
- Tuesday, July 21, 2020
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Speaker: Denice Cora-Bramble, M.D., M.B.A.
Join Zoom Meeting
Webinar ID: 942 5208 9154
Learn more about our special webinar series that covers a variety of neuroscience topics for providers caring for patients during COVID-19. Also, take a look at other upcoming hospital grand rounds.