Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
PHNIQ, formerly known as Children’s IQ Network (CIQN), is a health information exchange specifically designed for pediatrics. This electronic health records (EHR) network includes over 60 regional practices that represent over 50 percent of the community pediatricians in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. All the offerings within the network now fall under the same umbrella: Pediatric Health Network (PHN) Services.
We are dedicated to improving the health of the pediatric population by facilitating information sharing, best practices and data analytics. Patient care, experiences and outcomes can be improved through interoperability tools that connect providers, patients and health care organizations and provide essential health care information anywhere at any time.
10 Benefits of Joining PHNIQ
- EHR for low cost
- Improved access to CNMC’s resources
- Participate in data exchange (eEHX)
- Improve practice quality and EBM
- Receive help with meaningful use and MOC
- Group reimbursement opportunities
- Build relationships with fellow pediatricians
- Support implementing new health care technologies
- Advance regional child health
- Progress regional quality of care
For more information please visit the Pediatric Health Network website or email us.