COVID-19 Update:Learn where you can get your child vaccinated, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
The Urgent Care Fellowship is comprised of clinical shifts and electives relevant to pediatric urgent care. Components of the fellowship include: weekly conferences, several workshops on various aspects of pediatric urgent care and rotations with dentistry, dermatology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology and more.
- Clinical service: 14 weeks
- Orientation (shadow shifts, administration): 4 weeks
- Administration, teaching: 4 weeks
- Orthopedics, sport injuries, concussion: 4 weeks
- Research: 4 weeks
- Procedures, sedation, pain management: 2 weeks
- Toxicology: 2 weeks
- Radiology: 2 weeks
- Ultrasound: 2 weeks
- Plastics, burn care: 2 weeks
- Child protection: 1 week
- Dentistry: 1 week
- Ophthalmology: 1 week
- Dermatology: 1 week
- Vacation: 4 weeks
The fellow will be expected to be active in scholarly activity. This can be in the form of a quality improvement project, clinical or administrative research. The fellow will complete a research project by the end of the fellowship.