COVID-19 Update:Learn where you can get your child vaccinated, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
Pediatric Emergency Ultrasound Course
The use of bedside ultrasound is rapidly increasing in pediatric emergency medicine. Gain the experience you’ll need to develop your ultrasound skills and stay up to date with the evolving world of pediatric emergency ultrasound!
During this course led by Rosemary Thomas-Mohtat, M.D., and Sudeepta Basu, M.D., expert instructors will teach:
- The techniques, pearls and pitfalls of bedside ultrasound with hands-on instruction
- Rapid focused trauma assessment (FAST)
- Rapid echocardiography to identify pericardial effusions and assess function
- Gallbladder ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Success with otherwise unyielding procedures
- Pediatric abdominal pathology ultrasound