Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Verification of Training
Due to COVID-19, all post-graduate verification requests are made electronically. Residents or fellows requesting a verification of post-graduate training, please forward a written request only via email or fax to:
Children’s National Hospital
The Office of Graduate Medical Education
*Attention: GME Verification Request
- All requests must include a signed statement from the physician authorizing the release of information.
- Include a previous or maiden name at time of training.
- If request is for a new employer, include their contact information.
- If attaching a form via email, send as a PDF.
- The completed form is sent directly to the credentialing staff / State Board. Applicants will be notified when their form has been sent. Copies of the completed form are NOT shared with the applicant.
Questions / Concerns?
Please call 202-476-6532 or email us.