Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Gateway Portal Terms and Conditions
The undersigned party recognizes and consents to the following terms and conditions foraccess to the community portal:
- I understand that I shall hold confidential any information obtained through theportal.
- I will use the information obtained from the portal for patient care delivery andonly disclose the information with the appropriate authorization.
- I will be responsible to ensure that only those that need to know will have accessto the information.
- I will be responsible to ensure that the physical security within my office ismaintained and that the computer on which we view the portal is out of publicview.
- I will be responsible to ensure that my password will not be shared. Any breach of these terms and conditions will subject the breaching party to anyand all penalties recognized by the District of Columbia and governing federallaws including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996(HIPPA) and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA)sections 13101-13405. Breach will result in the elimination of access to the portal.
- These terms and conditions are binding and effective for the duration of theparties lives once signed.
Physician Access Line Call 202-476-4880 Navigate the referral processMeet physician liaisons