The Children’s Health Board invites you to Light Up The Season in support of Children’s National on Sunday, December 16th.
Light Up The Season is a family-friendly community fundraising event featuring designer-decorated holiday trees, menorahs, mantle pieces, and wreaths. Each original piece is a unique collaboration between a Children’s National patient and a notable area designer.
The afternoon will include activities for all ages, including holiday cookie decorating, ornament making, and visits from Santa and Dr. Bear. Seasonal lunch fare and holiday libations will add to the festivities, along with musical performances by local artists and youth entertainers. Find your perfect holiday gifts at one of the event’s pop-up boutiques and through a silent auction featuring children and family retail items and experiences.
Please note: Reservations for the 12-2pm adults-only Lifestyle Presentation featuring Penny Lyons of Lyonslifestyle is sold out.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
To secure your tickets today, please complete the online reservation form below or contact Children’s Hospital Foundation
at (301) 565-8535. When completing the online reservation form, please be sure to click submit only once.
To see a list of 2018 Light Up The Season Designers, please click here.
Sponsorship and Ticket Opportunities
List of 2018 Light Up The Season Designers:
- Jeff Akseizer, Akseizer Design Group
- Claire Niermann and Eleanor Niermann, Niermann Weeks
- Jose Solis Betancourt and Paul Sherrill, Solis Betancourt
- Mary Biletnikoff
- Molly Bruno, Molly Bruno Interiors, Molly Bruno
- Susan Burke, Susan Burke Style
- Iantha Carley, Iantha Carley Interiors
- Suzie Clayton, Dalton Brody
- Wendy Danziger, Danziger Design
- Miriam Dilion and Hannah Bock, Barnes Vanze
- Laura Dowling, Laura Dowling
- Eve Faye, Farrow & Ball
- Yvette Freeman, District Designers
- Rachel and Charles Gang, Helen Olivia Flowers
- Ashley Greer, Atelier Ashley Flowers
- Sarah Hayes, Sarah Hayes Design
- Liz Levin and Tess Finnegan, Liz Levin Interiors
- Lauren and David Liess, Lauren Liess
- Lanie Mann, Lanie Mann Art
- Anna Mathews, Anna Mathews Interiors
- Marika Meyer, Marika Meyer Interiors & Textiles
- Maggie O’Neill, Maggie O’Neill Fine Art
- Sascha Roth, Urban Country
- Roger Whyte, RJ Whyte Events