The Children’s Health Board invites you to Light Up The Season in support of Children’s National on Sunday, December 16th.
Light Up The Season is a family-friendly community fundraising event featuring designer-decorated holiday trees, menorahs, mantle pieces, and wreaths. Each original piece is a unique collaboration between a Children’s National patient and a notable area designer.
The afternoon will include activities for all ages, including holiday cookie decorating, ornament making, and visits from Santa and Dr. Bear. Seasonal lunch fare and holiday libations will add to the festivities, along with musical performances by local artists and youth entertainers. Find your perfect holiday gifts at one of the event’s pop-up boutiques and through a silent auction featuring children and family retail items and experiences.
From 12-2pm, attend the adults-only special Lifestyle Presentation, with light fare and libations, featuring Penny Lyons of Lyonslifestyle. Advanced reservations are required.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
To see a list of 2018 Light Up The Season Designers, please click here.
Sponsorship and Ticket Opportunities
To purchase sponsorship packages, please use the form below:
List of 2018 Light Up The Season Designers:
- Jeff Akseizer, Akseizer Design Group
- Claire Niermann and Eleanor Niermann, Niermann Weeks
- Jose Solis Betancourt and Paul Sherrill, Solis Betancourt
- Molly Bruno, Molly Bruno Interiors, Molly Bruno
- Susan Burke, Susan Burke Style
- Iantha Carley, Iantha Carley Interiors
- Suzie Clayton, Dalton Brody
- Wendy Danziger, Danziger Design
- Miriam Dilion and Hannah Bock, Barnes Vanze
- Laura Dowling, Laura Dowling
- Eve Faye, Farrow & Ball
- Yvette Freeman, District Designers
- Rachel and Charles Gang, Helen Olivia Flowers
- Ashley Greer, Atelier Ashley Flowers
- Sarah Hayes, Sarah Hayes Design
- Liz Levin and Tess Finnegan, Liz Levin Interiors
- Lauren and David Liess, Lauren Liess
- Lanie Mann, Lanie Mann Art
- Anna Mathews, Anna Mathews Interiors
- Marika Meyer, Marika Meyer Interiors & Textiles
- Maggie O’Neill, Maggie O’Neill Fine Art
- Sascha Roth, Urban Country
- Roger Whyte, RJ Whyte Events