Children’s Circle of Care
Children’s Circle of Care recognizes individuals, couples and family foundations that contribute $10,000 or more in a calendar year to Children’s National Hospital. Gifts may be made directly or through community foundations, United Way and other organizations. This vital support helps Children’s National deliver exceptional, compassionate care and transform pediatric medicine to benefit kids everywhere.
Your gift helps us connect the power of care, community and discovery to give every child the best chance to grow up stronger. It supports world-class care at our hospital and fuels groundbreaking pediatric research that leads to lifesaving treatments and cures.As a Circle of Care member, you receive exclusive benefits, including:
- A personal liaison at Children’s National Hospital Foundation
- Invitations to unique and inspiring events, including an annual Circle of Care appreciation event
- Insider communications that demonstrate your impact
- Opportunities to engage your family and community with Children’s National
Ways to Give
- Make a single cash gift of $10,000
- Direct a $10,000 grant through your Donor Advised Fund
- Make several donations throughout the calendar year to reach the $10,000 threshold
- Donate assets that are readily convertible to cash, such as stocks, bonds, or mutual funds, valued at $10,000 or more. Note: Circle of Care giving total reflects only the charitable portion of donations; it does not include the value of goods and services received in exchange for a gift.
Click here for delivery instructions or contact Shelby Tudor at 301-565-8463 or [email protected]
Show you care. Start or renew your Circle of Care membership today!
Thank you for your generous gift to Children’s National Hospital. It will support the Fund for Every Child, which enables us to direct financial resources to meet our patients’ greatest needs. If you wish to designate your gift to a specific program, please indicate below.
Questions? Contact Jackie Sims at 301-565-4958 or [email protected].