Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
The Special Immunology Service Clinic is located in the main hospital on 3 Orange, RM 3450.
- Monday 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The phone number for the clinic is 202-476-2707, however, to schedule an appointment please call your child’s medical case manager (please see listing below). For prescription refills, please call 202-476-3495. For urgent assistance outside of business hours, please call 202-476-5000.
- Kimberly Bright: 202-476-4732
- Kristin Winding, MS, CPNP-PC: 202-476-2891
Our Social Workers/Medical Case Managers
- Nara Lee, LICSW: 202-476-2519
- Corrin Halter, LICSW: 202-476-6056
- Adriana Carranza, LGSW: 202-476-2843
Patient Care Navigators
- Krishna Manepalli
- Jessica Ehrhardt
- Caleb Griffith, MPH (Program Lead)
- Marisa D’Angelo (Ryan White Administrative Coordinator)