COVID-19 Update:Learn more about how we are protecting our patients, families and staff, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
Electrophysiology and Pacing Nurses:
- Robin Fabian, RN, BSN, Syncope Nurse
- Vicki Freedenberg, RN, MSN, Electrophysiology
- Beth Jarosz, RN, MS, Electrophysiology
- Dorothy Baskin, Electrocardiography
- Radford Harrington, Ambulatory Monitoring
- Yasser Heshmat, MD, Ambulatory and Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Alison Skeete, Cardiovascular Technician, Electrophysiology Lab
Two-year-old Serenity is a normal toddler with a not-so-normal story. She has a long scar in the middle of her chest (her “boo boo”) that represents the three open heart surgeries she had before her second birthday.
Read More of Serenity's Story
Make an Appointment
Children's National in Your Neighborhood
Did you know we have 4 locations in Northern Virginia?
Find a Children's Location Near You
Find a Provider