COVID-19 Update:Learn where you can get your child vaccinated, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
Electrophysiology and Pacing Nurses:
- Robin Fabian, RN, BSN, Syncope Nurse
- Vicki Freedenberg, RN, MSN, Electrophysiology
- Beth Jarosz, RN, MS, Electrophysiology
- Dorothy Baskin, Electrocardiography
- Radford Harrington, Ambulatory Monitoring
- Yasser Heshmat, MD, Ambulatory and Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Alison Skeete, Cardiovascular Technician, Electrophysiology Lab
When Xiomara's mother Elena was 20 weeks pregnant, her ultrasound uncovered something that didn’t look right. Elena was referred to Children’s National Hospital to meet with Mary Donofrio, M.D., in the Fetal Heart Program who flagged a few potential heart issues and continued to monitor Xiomara throughout the remainder of the pregnancy.
Read More of Xiomara's Story
Make an Appointment
Children's National in Your Neighborhood
Did you know we have 4 locations in Northern Virginia?
Find a Children's Location Near You
Find a Provider