Coronavirus Update:What patients and families need to know
Electrophysiology and Pacing Nurses:
- Robin Fabian, RN, BSN, Syncope Nurse
- Vicki Freedenberg, RN, MSN, Electrophysiology
- Beth Jarosz, RN, MS, Electrophysiology
- Dorothy Baskin, Electrocardiography
- Radford Harrington, Ambulatory Monitoring
- Yasser Heshmat, MD, Ambulatory and Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Alison Skeete, Cardiovascular Technician, Electrophysiology Lab
During his one-month-old checkup at a local doctor’s office in California, Maryland, Aidan’s pediatrician detected a rapid heartbeat. He immediately sent them to Children’s National where doctors confirmed that Aidan’s tiny heart was beating twice as fast as it should be.
Read More of Aidan's Story
Make an Appointment
Children's National in Your Neighborhood
Did you know Children’s National has more than 50 locations throughout the region? Find one that’s convenient for your family.
Find a Children's Location Near You
Find a Provider