Case managers are registered nurses who will work with you and your care team to plan for your child’s discharge. Case managers help your family by:
- Making referrals for home care services and transitional care facilities
- Arranging home equipment and supplies
- Working with local and national pharmacies to obtain special medications
- Setting up ambulance transports if needed
- Coordinating insurance coverage for your child’s discharge needs
Case managers can answer any questions you may have about your health insurance plan and covered benefits.