The Global Services Division at Children’s National Health System has facilitated the international patient journey for more than 20 years. Our multilingual team is ready to provide your family with the highest level of dedicated support to manage medical services and all related needs. We’re here to help you on every step of your journey – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our team is well-versed in the diverse linguistic, cultural and religious needs of many different countries, allowing us to bridge cultural gaps in order to make your family feel more at home. Additionally, we maintain in-country liaisons in Peru, Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Kuwait
to assist you before and after your care journey.
Our team will help you with every aspect of your visit and treatment, including:
- Providing a second opinion
- Air ambulance coordination
- Appointment scheduling
- Medical consultations
- Air and ground transportation/travel planning/hotel or longer-term housing options
- Interpretation services
- Navigating the visa process
- Coordinating with your country’s embassy in Washington, D.C.
- Spiritual support for all faiths
- Discharge planning and return home clinical coordination
- Acquiring medical equipment
Internationally-Recognized Treatment Programs
Children’s National is one of only four pediatric hospitals in the United States to consistently rank in the top 20 for every specialty in the U.S. News & World Report Best Children’s Hospital Survey. Our key specialties include:
- The Children’s National Heart Institute: Features specialists with expertise in the full spectrum of pediatric heart care, treating even the most complex forms of congenital and acquired heart disease
- The Oncology Division: Ranked among the top 15 pediatric cancer programs in the United States, we care for more than 300 newly-diagnosed patients each year
- The Blood and Marrow Transplantation (BMT) Program: One of the only dedicated pediatric blood and marrow transplant programs in the United States; renowned for cutting-edge treatment protocols for cancers, sickle cell disease and non-malignant conditions
- Division of Genetics and Metabolism: One of the largest clinical genetics programs in the world; provides specialized diagnosis and treatment for rare diseases
- Neurology and Neurosurgery: Ranked in the top 10 nationwide due to our expert care team, our leadership in the field of minimally invasive neurosurgery, and our comprehensive program that looks at the physical, emotional and behavioral ramifications of neurological conditions
- Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Division: Pioneering innovative and minimally invasive procedures for bone and musculoskeletal disorders, including complex spine procedures
To view a summary of these specialties in Arabic, visit http://www.childrensnational.ae/services, and click the Arabic icon in the upper right corner.