COVID-19 Update:Learn where you can get your child vaccinated, as well as other important facts about COVID-19.
Community Mental Health CORE Initiatives and Activities
Learn more about the initiatives and activities within the Community Mental Health CORE (Collaboration, Outreach, Research, Equity).
These individual-level, gap-filling services focus on addressing the needs of children and families through consultation or direct clinical care:
These population and community-level services build capacity and connect families to needed resources:
- Early Childhood Mental Health Awareness Training (EC-MHAT)
- EVERFI-Children’s National Partnership for Mental Wellness Basics Online Curriculum
- HealthySteps Family Advisory Council
- Parent Cafés
These initiatives build sustainable foundations to promote accessible and equitable behavioral health care:
- Behavioral Health Transformation Workgroup
- Billing, Financing and Reimbursement
- Clark Parent Child Network Infant and Toddler Pillar
- CMH CORE Strategy Workgroup
- DC Autism Collaborative (DC-AC)
- DC Collaborative for Mental Health in Pediatric Primary Care
- Early Childhood Innovation Network (ECIN) Community Building Meetings
- Maternal Mental Health in Pediatrics Workgroup
- Neurodevelopmental Workgroup
To learn more about the CHAI Community Mental Health CORE initiatives, please email us.