Water Main Break Advisory
Water restrictions in place at main hospital. Read more ❱❱
The Children's Research Institute
Request for Services
All requests for DBSM or BERD services should be made through the CTSI-CN SPARCRequest Portal.
Initially, you will need to register and create a username and password. Once created, allow 24 hours for approval. After your account has been approved:
- Log into the CTSI-CN SPARCRequest Portal by entering the correct username and password.
- The SPARCRequest tab should be open. Click on the blue tab titled CTSI-CN v2.0 modules.
- Select Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design.
- Click the Add button next to "Initial Consultation" and click Continue.
- You will be asked to complete specific information about your request. After entering all of the information, click Save and Continue.
- Eventually, you will navigate to the page that will allow you to add attachments, provide specific notes and complete the mandatory "Initial Consultation" questions by clicking on the Complete Form button.
- Drs. Bost and Simmens will review your request and you will be contacted within 72 hours.
Make an Appointment
Children's National in Your Neighborhood
Did you know we have 4 locations in Northern Virginia?
Find a Children's Location Near You
Find a Provider