Our Main Campus
Designed with kids’ physical and emotional needs in mind, the Sheikh Zayed Campus for Advanced Pediatric Medicine in Washington, D.C., is home to:
- Inpatient facilities with 313 beds.
- Outpatient clinics for all major services, with over 103,000 patient visits. (There were also over 86,000 visits to our off-campus outpatient locations, for a total of nearly 190,000 visits.)
- The Children’s Research Institute, our academic arm, which encompasses the translational, clinical and community research efforts of the organization.
- The Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation, transforming pediatric surgery and intervention.
- The Bear Institute Innovation and Learning Center, using information technology to develop new health solutions for our young patients.