Annapolis Regional Outpatient Center
At Children’s National Medical Center, our physicians and researchers have pioneered treatments used around the world to cure cancer in children. One of our scientists helped identify the gene that causes the most common type of muscular dystrophy. And our team performs nearly 15,000 surgeries a year on children—from babies a few hours old to teenagers.
If we could bring this world-class care to your home, we would. Instead, we have done the next best thing by providing the same quality of care as the hospital, only closer to your home in our Regional Outpatient Centers or affiliated practices.
888 Bestgate Road, Suite 320
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Hours: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Center Manager: Sheilah Pape
View map of this location | All locations
Directions from Washington, DC:
- Take Route 50 toward Annapolis
- Exit on Bestgate Road/Rowe Boulevard (ext 24)
- Turn left onto Bestgate Road
- Continue until you reach the center at 888 Bestgate
- Turn right on Commerce Park Road to get into the parking lot