Children’s Health Center – Shaw
2220 11th St NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20001
This location is accepting new patients.
Mon to Sat, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm | *Evening hours Mon - Thu available at Children's Health Center Adam's Morgan, 1630 Euclid Street NW | Sunday, Closed
Manage My Child’s Care
Urgent Care (After Hours)
Children’s Health Center
Children’s National Health System is committed to providing primary care services to children throughout the Washington, DC region. Care is offered at six convenient locations with extended weekday and Saturday hours. We encourage you to visit your medical home when your child is well; however our patients are welcome to be seen for sick care at whichever of our six health centers that is most convenient for them.
Plenty of free neighborhood parking is available.
Children from birth to 21 years of age.
- Physical exams, early developmental testing and immunizations
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses
- Care for children with special needs and ongoing problems
- Health education
- Nutritional support and counseling
- WIC-special supplemental food program for women, infants and children (ages 1-5)
- Follow-up care after hospitalizations
- Help with Medicaid applications
- Referrals to Children's National specialty services
- Prescription refills
- Will complete school and daycare health forms
Mental Health services are offered at this location on select days of the week, and visits require an appointment. Please call to learn more about specific mental health services offered or to make an appointment.
We have medical advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you need advice, just call 202-476-5500. Patients may also visit the Adams Morgan center for urgent or follow up appointments when this location is closed.