give me a G...
Friday, May 18, 2012
- Graduation day of oaths and thanks and speeches and hugs.R
- Residency, here I come,A
- After I celebrate a bit!D
- Dear moms, dads, and significant others, we thank you.U
- Undergraduate medical education has served me well.A
- Anyone know a good pediatric mentor?T
- Thank you teachers, too!I
- I still don't know what I want to be.O
- Opportunities abound: saving lives, advocacy, research, primary care N
- Now they'll start calling me doctor...
About the Expert
Terry Kind, MD, MPH, is Director of Pediatric Medical Student Education at Children's National Health System. For the last decade she has also served as a primary care pediatrician at the Children's National Health Center at Martin Luther King, Jr., Avenue, in Washington, DC.