- Resident Union
- Night-float system (with significant reduction in 24-hour calls)
- Two full-time Resident Assistants (tasks include faxing discharge summaries to PMDs, coordinating follow-up, and scheduling radiology tests)
- Patient Care Trust Fund (used to buy gifts and supplies for patients)
- Non-resident inpatient services and physician extenders (NPs and PAs) on multiple hospital services to reduce resident clinical workload
- Stringent ACGME duty hour monitoring (the mean number of hours/week worked by our residents is 57)
More details about employee benefits can be found here.