Annual Pediatric Board Review Course
The Pediatric Board Review Course is designed and recommended for physicians preparing for either certification or the re-certification examination of the American Board of Pediatrics in General Pediatrics. Practicing pediatricians, family physicians, or pediatric sub-specialists not considering either examination can also benefit from this intensive refresher course in pediatrics. For previous test takers who have had difficulty preparing for and taking the Board exams in general, this course offers practice in visual diagnosis and practice examinations, in addition to the extensive review of the theory and practice of pediatrics.
For more information, please visit the course website.
25th Annual Pediatric Board Review Course
August 10-14, 2015
The George Washington University Campus – School of Public Health
Hosted by Children’s National, in conjunction with George Washington University, the Annual Pediatric Board Review Course is a 5‐day comprehensive review designed to prepare physicians to take the ABP certification exams. For 25 years, this course has helped thousands of physicians pass their certification exams. The course can also benefit those desiring a comprehensive update of pediatrics standards of care.
- Live Course: 5-day live course with 35 hours of interactive lectures by leading pediatric specialists from top children's hospitals
- Food and beverages: Daily breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks are provided
- NEW Pediatric Board Review Course App: Complimentary access to the course app allows for making notes on slides, adding bookmarks, and highlighting on the slides during lectures to facilitate future study from tablet and computer platforms. The app is yours as long as you keep it. Use during lectures is facilitated by outlets at each auditorium seat and complimentary Wi-Fi during the course.
- Online course: Complimentary access to the online course including downloadable color syllabus files, MP3 audio of each lecture, and streaming audiovisual files of each lecture.
- Extensive board-style question practice: Each lecture is centered around board-style questions incorporating hundreds of questions into lectures over the course of the week. Daily lunch reviews provide opportunities to review additional questions in detail with a panel of experts. Two hundred additional expert-reviewed board-style questions are available in the complimentary online course and allow for performance comparison with your peers.
- Additional items available upon registration: Paper syllabus and USB of syllabus files are available for additional fee.
More details available on the course website.