Children's Health Center - Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue
3029 Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave., SE
Washington, District of Columbia 20032
This location is accepting new patients.
Regular Hours: 8:30 am – 5 pm, Weekday Extended Hours: M,Tu, Wed, Thu 5 – 8pm, Saturday Hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Manage My Child’s Care
Urgent Care (After Hours):
Children’s Health Center
Holiday Hours: In observance of Independence Day, all Children’s Health Centers will be closed on Friday, July 3rd and Saturday, July 4th, reopening on Monday, July 6th. The Children’s National Emergency Department locations will remain open 24/7 for emergency care.
Children’s National Health System is committed to providing primary care services to children throughout the Washington, DC region. Care is offered at seven convenient locations with extended weekday and Saturday hours. We encourage you to visit your medical home when your child is well; however our patients are welcome to be seen for sick care at whichever of our seven health centers that is most convenient for them.
Meet The Team
- Cara Lichtenstein, MD
- Hope Rhodes, MD
- Alicia Tucker, MD
- Jessica Nash, MD
- Candice Dawes, MD
- Terry Kind, MD, MPH
- Sahira Long, MD
- Nadine Camp, CPNP-PC
- Kandra Tyler-Bynum, MD
Located on the campus of Hadley Memorial Hospital, the Health Center offers plenty of free onsite parking.
Children and adolescents from birth to 21 years of age.
- Physical exams, early developmental testing and immunizations
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses
- Care for children with special needs and ongoing problems
- Health education
- Nutritional support and counseling
- WIC-special supplemental food program for women, infants and children ages 1-5)
- Follow-up care after hospitalizations
- Help with Medicaid applications
- Referrals to Children's National specialty services
- Prescription refills
- Will complete school and daycare health forms
- Healthy Generations Program invites adolescent parents to bring their children to the adjacent Children's Health Center at the Hospital, where that their child can be treated while they are treated in the Adolescent Health Center.
We have medical advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you need advice, just call 202-476-6575. Patients may also visit the Good Hope Road center for urgent or follow up appointments when this location is closed.