Children's Health Center - Good Hope Road
2501 Good Hope Rd SE
Washington, District of Columbia 20020
This location is accepting new patients.
Mon to Thu, 8:30 am – 7:00 pm | Fri, Sat, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm | Sunday, Closed
Manage My Child’s Care
Urgent Care (After Hours):
Children’s Health Center
Children’s National Health System is committed to providing primary care services to children throughout the Washington, DC region. Care is offered at seven convenient locations with extended weekday and Saturday hours. We encourage you to visit your medical home when your child is well; however our patients are welcome to be seen for sick care at whichever of our seven health centers that is most convenient for them.
Meet The Team
Free parking is available in a parking lot adjacent to the Center.
Children and adolescents from birth to 21 years of age.
- Physical exams, early developmental testing and immunizations
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses
- Care for children with special needs and ongoing problems
- Health education
- Nutritional support and counseling
- WIC-special supplemental food program for women, infants, and children ages 1-5
- Follow-up care after hospitalizations
- Help with Medicaid applications
- Referrals to Children's National specialty services
- Prescription refills
- Will complete school and daycare health forms
- Family planning
Mental Health services are offered at this location on select days of the week, and visits require an appointment. Please call to learn more about specific mental health services offered or to make an appointment.
- Healthy Generations Program invites adolescent parents to bring their children to the adjacent Children's Health Center at the Hospital, where that their child can be treated while they are treated in the Adolescent Health Center.
We have medical advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you need advice, just call 202-476-6900. Patients may also visit the Martin Luther King Jr. Road center for urgent or follow up appointments when this location is closed.