Children's Health Center - Adams Morgan
Dorchester House, 1630 Euclid St NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20009
This location is accepting new patients.
Regular Hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Weekday Extended Hours: M,Tu, Wed, Thu 7:30 – 8 am, 5 – 8 pm
Manage My Child’s Care
Children’s Health Center
Children’s National Health Centers are committed to providing primary care services to children throughout the Washington, DC region. Care is offered at seven convenient locations with extended weekday and Saturday hours. We encourage you to visit your medical home when your child is well; however our patients are welcome to be seen for sick care at whichever of our seven health centers that is most convenient for them.
Meet The Team
Children’s National primary care providers want to make sure that every visit is comfortable for families. Here are some of the amenities we provide for families at the Children’s Health Centers:
- Access to public transportation
- Free neighborhood parking is available
- Health educators
- Lactation room
- Urgent care
Children from birth to 21 years of age.
- Physical exams, early developmental testing and immunizations
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness
- Care for children with special needs and ongoing problems
- Health education
- Nutritional support and counseling
- WIC-special supplemental food program for women, infants and children (ages 1-5)
- Follow-up care after hospitalizations
- Help with Medicaid applications
- Referrals to Children's National specialty services
- Prescription refills
- Will complete school and daycare health forms
We have medical advice 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you need advice, just call 202-476-5580. Patients may also visit the Children's Health Center for any type of visit when this location is closed.