Business of Pediatrics
On Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2014, Children's National Health Network (CNHN) will host the 17th CNHN Pediatric Practice Management Seminar, "The Business of Pediatrics: The Enhanced Medical Home " at the Marriott North Bethesda Conference Center.
The event will take place from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Lunch is included.
FREE to CNHN and AAP (DC, MD, VA) pediatricians and office managers.
2014 Business of Pediatrics Speakers
- Pediatric Coding Update: What’s New for 2015 - featuring - Joel Bradley, MD
- ICD-10 Readiness (Again)
- What Do Patients Really Want? (Convenience Care vs Medical Home)
- What Do Payers Really Want? (Getting Paid for Better Care & Lower Costs)
- Care Coordination: New Codes and Payment
- Fight Back! Enhanced Medical Home Success Stories
- Friday, Sept. 19, 2014 – Emerging Viruses – Ebola and Enterovirus D68 Update, Dr. Roberta DeBiasi, Chief, Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases | Watch the video | Instructions for claiming CME Credit or Attendance Certificates