Adolescent Medicine Fellowship
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the benefits?
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Annual & Sick Leave
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Backup Child and Elder Care
A detailed summary of all benefits can be found in our Benefits Guide.
Q. What rotations are offered?
A. Mandatory residents include College Health, Eating Disorders Program, Sports Medicine and a Substance Abuse Observeship.
Q. Do you have a multi-disciplinary component?
A. Yes. The Burgess Program for HIV+ and high risk youth has case managers, social workers, nutritionist, psychologist, counselors and health educators.
Q. What is the length of your program?
- 3 years for pediatric residency graduates
- 2 years for internal medicine and family medicine graduates
Q. What is the pass rate for Fellows in Adolescent Medicine that have taken the subspecialty boards?