An Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) toolbox is a collection of information and resources on a specific topic currently of interest to the EMSC community. Each toolbox features resources for the healthcare provider as well as for family representatives, a pre-populated PubMed search string, and most contain the recently-added feature “Example Practices.” This new section includes a description for, and relevant links to, model programs in the United States.
If you would like a copy of a journal article(s) featured in the toolbox, please contact the EMSC National Resource Center (NRC). The NRC can assist you in locating the full text article. However, due to copyright issues, the NRC may not be able to provide an entire copy of an article featured in the toolbox. Select portions or summaries may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- Coalition Building Revised: November 2011
- Cultural Competency Revised: November 2011
- Emergency Department Pediatric Performance Measures April 2011
- Exception from Informed Consent Revised: June 2010
- Facility Categorization Revised: February 2010
- Interfacility Transfer Revised: May 2013
- Medical Direction Revised: March 2010
- Patient- and Family-Centered Care Revised: February 2010
- Pediatric Disaster Preparedness Revised: March 2010
- Pediatric Equipment Guidelines Revised: May 2010
- Pediatric Pain Management Revised: May 2010
- Pediatric Patient Safety June 2010
- Prehospital Pediatric Education Revised: March 2010
- Translational Research June 2010