Families Can Help Improve Pediatric Emergency Care!
Are you a parent or caregiver who is interested in becoming involved in activities designed to improve the health care children receive in an emergency situation? Are you already involved in your state’s Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) program? If you answered ‘yes’ to either question, then this section is for you.
Here you can:
- Learn more about the EMSC Family Advisory Network (FAN),
- Participate in the Pediatric JumpKit Bag initiative (a partnership between EMSC and the General Federal of Women's Clubs),
- Access the FAN Directory,
- Participate in an upcoming FAN webinar or conference call, and
- Discover the many resources available to assist family representatives in addressing the unmet healthcare needs of our nation’s children.
For more information about FAN, contact the EMS for Children National Resource Center at (301) 244-6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.