Meet the team
Dr. Laura B. Roseman
– was born in Boston, Massachusetts. She received her undergraduate degree from The University of Massachusetts at Amherst, and her medical degree from The Medical College of Wisconsin. She returned to Massachusetts to perform her internship/residency at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, MA. Dr. Roseman has been practicing pediatrics since 1992. Dr. Roseman is married with one son. Her interests include fitness, dance, music, theatre and spending time with family and friends.
Dr. Dinea DeSouza
– is a native Washingtonian. She received her undergraduate degrees from the University of Virginia and her medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia. She has been practicing pediatrics since 1995. She has two daughters. Dr. Desouza’s interests include scuba diving, sailing and traveling.
Dr. Carol Ann McHugh
– was born and raised in New Jersey. She received her undergraduate degree in chemistry from John Hopkins University and her medical degree from the University of Maryland Medical School. She completed her pediatrics residency and a Pediatric Infectious Disease Fellowship at New Jersey Medical School. She is board certified in both Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Disease. She is married to a physician who is native to Maryland. They have two children. Dr. McHugh enjoys family time, reading, swimming and studying Chinese.
Dr. Monika Woods
– was born in Charlottesville, Virginia and moved to Boston at age three where she resided for 33 years. She attended Harvard College and Harvard Medical School. She did her pediatric residency training at Children’s Hospital in Boston and stayed on an extra year as Chief Resident. She was in pediatric practice in Boston for five years before moving to the Washington area. She is married to a pediatric infectious disease specialist at NIH. They have two daughters. She enjoys tennis, reading, music and family activities.
Dr. Ariel M. Dubelman
– was raised in St. Louis, Missouri. He received his undergraduate and medical degrees from Tufts University in Boston, and completed his pediatric residency training at Children’s National Medical center in Washington D.C., in 2005. He is married to a pediatrician and they have two sons. Dr. Dubelman enjoys traveling, playing piano, St. Louis Cardinals baseball and outdoor activities.
Dr. Jennifer Young –
completed her undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland and her Doctor of Medicine from the University of Pennsylvania. She also completed a Master of Public Health Policy from George Washington University. She completed her pediatrics residency at Georgetown University Hospital. She has received multiple honors and has several published medical articles. Her interests are photography, traveling, and spending time with her husband.
Dr. Elizabeth Gilliam-Hertz
- grew up in Montgomery County. She received her undergraduate degree in philosophy from Cornell University and her medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She completed her pediatric residency training at Children’s National Medical Center. She is also a “graduate” of NIST child care across the street! She and her husband live in Silver Spring. Dr. Gilliam enjoys reading, hiking, travel, and spending time with family.
Zoe O’Brien, CPNP, MS
– was born and raised in Pennsylvania. She received her undergraduate degree from York College of Pennsylvania and she completed her graduate degree at the University of Maryland at Baltimore in 1986. She and her husband have a daughter and a son. Zoe enjoys reading, Orioles baseball, Pittsburg Steelers football and Washington Capitals hockey.
Back to Top
Meet our Office Staff
– is our Clinical Operations Manager. She was born and raised in Maryland. She attended Central Pennsylvania College and holds a degree in Child Care Management. Kim has been with our practice since 2002. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, cooking, outdoor activities and playing with her dog Brisco.
Back to Top